Your access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Rent trucks Easy. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Rent trucks Easy ay immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in region-specific disclosures (e.g., a particular city webpage on RenttruckEasy.com ) or in connection with the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
Rent trucks Easy may amend the Terms related to the Services from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon Rent trucks Easy’s posting of such updated Terms at this location or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service(s). Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
As a User, you agree that any amounts charged following a delivery (a “Charge”) are obligatory and due and payable immediately upon completion of the delivery. Charges include Delivery Fees and other applicable fees, tolls, surcharges, and taxes as set forth in your region, plus any tips to the Driver that you wish to pay. Rent Trucks Easy has the authority and reserves the right to regulate and modify pricing. You shall be responsible for all Charges incurred under your User account regardless of your consciousness of such Charges or the amounts thereof. In all markets, Charges are subject to maximum limits and in no event shall they overreach $500.
- Delivery Fees. Delivery Fees are composed of a base price and incremental charges based on the duration and distance of your Delivery. For particularly short rides, minimum Delivery Fees may apply.
- Trust & Safety Fee. Rent Trucks Easy may assess a per-delivery “Trust & Safety Fee” to offset Rent Trucks Easy’s expenses related to encouraging trust and safety on the Rent Trucks Easy platform. Such expenses are dynamic and may or may not exceed Rent Trucks Easy’s Trust & Safety Fee collections. Excess Trust & Safety Fee collections, if any, will be deemed general income.
- Cancellation Fee. In the event that you cancel a delivery request on the Rent Trucks Easy Platform more than 5 minutes after such request is made, make repeated or frequent cancellations, or fail to show up for your delivery Driver in a timely manner, you agree to pay a “Cancellation Fee”. We may also estimate a Cancellation Fee against you if we suspect that you have intentionally cancelled rides to disrupt the Rent Trucks Easy Platform or the supply of Services.
- Damage Fee. If a Driver reports that you have materially damaged the Driver’s vehicle, you accept to pay a “Damage Fee” of up to $250 depending on the extent of the damage (as determined by Rent Trucks Easy in its sole discretion), against vehicle repair or cleaning. Rent Trucks Easy reserves the right (but is not obligated) to verify or otherwise require documentation of damages prior to processing the Damage Fee.
- Other Charges. Other fees, tolls, and surcharges may apply to your ride, including: actual or previous airport fees, state or local fees, tolls (and return tolls in select instances), and processing fees for split payments. In addition, where obliged by law Rent Trucks Easy will collect applicable taxes. Any tips will be provided entirely to the applicable Driver.
- Facilitation of Payments. All Charges are facilitated through a third-party payment processing service (e.g., Stripe, Inc., or Braintree, a division of PayPal, Inc.). Rent Trucks Easy may replace its third-party payment processing services without notice to you. Charges shall only be made through the Rent Trucks Easy Platform. Cash payments are severely prohibited.
- No Refunds. Charges are assessed immediately following completion of the delivery to your authorized payment method. All Charges are non-refundable. This no-refund policy shall apply at all times nevertheless of your decision to abort usage of the Rent Trucks EasyPlatform, any interruption to the Rent Trucks Easy Platform or Services, or any other reason whatsoever.
- Promotions. Rent Trucks Easy, at its sole discretion, may make accessible promotions with different features to any of our Users or future Users. These promotions, unless made to you, shall have no attitude whatsoever on your Agreement or bond with Rent Trucks Easy.
- Credit Card Authorization. Upon addition of a new payment method or each delivery request, Rent Trucks Easy may request authorization of your selected payment method to verify your payment method, assure the delivery cost will be covered, and protect against unapproved behavior. The authorization is not a charge, however, it may diminish your available credit by the authorization amount until your bank’s next processing cycle. Should the amount of our authorization surpass the total funds on deposit in your account, you may be subject to overdraft of NSF charges by the bank issuing your debit or check card. We cannot be held responsible for these charges and are unable to assist you in recuperate them from your issuing bank.
As a Driver, you will receive applicable Delivery Fees (net of Rent Trucks Easy’s Administrative Fee, as debated below) and any tips given by Users to you for the Services you provide. Rent Trucks Easy will process all payments due to you through its third party payments processor. You accept and agree that such shall not include any interest and will be net of any quantities that we are required to restrain by law. You explicitly authorize Rent Trucks Easy to set the prices on your behalf for all Charges that apply to the presentation of Services. Rent Trucks Easy reserves the right to restrain all or a portion of Delivery Fees if it believes that you have attempted to defraud or abuse Rent Trucks Easy or Rent Trucks Easy’s payment systems.
In exchange for allowing you to offer your Services through the Rent Trucks Easy Platform and marketplace as a Driver, you accept to pay Rent Trucks Easy (and permit Rent Trucks Easy to retain) a fee of up to 30% (the “Administrative Fee”) of the Delivery Fees paid by Users for such Services. In certain jurisdictions, including but not restrained to Florida, you accept to pay Rent Trucks Easy an Administrative Fee of up to 30% of Delivery Fees to cover additional operating costs. The amount of the applicable Administrative Fee will be communicated to you in writing but is subject to change on a prospective basis at Rent Trucks Easy’s discretion. You comprehend and agree that the Trust & Safety Fee, airport fees, processing fees for separate payments, or any taxes or state or local fees inflicted on and collected by Rent Trucks Easy shall be retained solely by Rent Trucks Easy.
Rent Trucks Easy, at its sole preference, may make obtainable promotions with different features to any Drivers or prospective Drivers. These promotions, unless made to you, shall have no attitude whatsoever on your Agreement or bond with Rent Trucks Easy.