DRIVING WITH US
You can sign up to drive with your rider app.
Download the driver app from the link below. As a driver-partner, you’ll receive ride requests with your driver app.
Driving your own vehicle, you’ll meet riders at their pickup locations and drive the goods to their destinations around the city.
Your driver app also keeps track of your trip fares. Rent Trucks Easy facilitates payment of your earnings to your bank account.
Requirements for driver-partners
Rent Trucks Easy driver-partners must:
– be at least 21 years old
– have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S.
– have at least 3 years of driving experience if under 23
– use an eligible vehicle (must be 2004* or later)
– vehicle must be in very good condition
– consent to and pass a background screening
– use an iPhone 5 or newer, or an Android device running 4.0 or newer
In order to complete the signup process and start taking trips, please upload:
– your valid U.S. driver’s license
– proof of valid vehicle registration
– proof of insurance for the vehicle listed on your account (your name must be on the insurance document)
– your banking information
Note that the requirements vary by city, and you may be required to complete additional on boarding steps.
Do I need insurance to drive?
As a driver-partner, you must hold ordinary auto insurance. Your name must be listed on the insurance policy of any vehicle you wish to drive on the Rent Trucks Easy platform.
Please note that NYC driver-partners need commercial vehicle insurance to drive with Rent Trucks Easy.